Chelmsford City Council’s Mobile Customer Information Service is now available on the 2nd Thursday of each month between 10.30am and 12pm in the Village Hall, Main Road, Boreham (in the same room as the Village Market).
This service aims to help local residents with enquiries such as:
- Applications for a bus pass or rail concession
- Recycling information and replacement sacks
- Information about housing or benefits
- Reporting litter, graffiti, dog fouling etc.
- Viewing planning applications online
The above list is not comprehensive and just gives an example of the services covered.
There is no need to make appointment – just call in.